Magento 2 Zoho inventory connect is an essential aspect of Magento, which provides tracking and inventory integration between numerous e-commerce order sources and order destinations. Its main purpose is to support inventory management, which is significant from Magento 2 to Zoho.
Besides synchronizing Zoho inventory products with Magento, Zoho’s inventory connector can also import products from various Zoho accounts. Moreover, the admin of the Zoho inventory can sync orders from the same.
Since there is so much Magento 2’s Zoho inventory can do, its installation process and features are crucial aspects to talk about. To offer the best Magento ecommerce development services, you should know everything about Magento 2’s Zoho inventory connector.
Features of Magento 2 Zoho Inventory
Magento 2 Zoho inventory has a more significant role in order tracking, thus providing an efficient way of operating e-commerce businesses. That is why several e-commerce businesses opt for the same. But not knowing thoroughly about the Magento 2 Zoho inventory is not an option. Therefore, here, we have discussed the basic features of the inventory. Let’s have a look at them:
- Any Magento 2 Zoho inventory connector admin can access numerous products from the inventory.
- An admin can build several Zoho inventory accounts.
- A Zoho inventory admin can export various products from Magento to Zoho inventory. But the only condition is they have to be simple and configurable.
- Usually, the admin can only access a Zoho inventory. So, only admins can add new products and update the same in the Zoho inventory products.
- If a Zoho inventory product is synchronized correctly, it can act like a Magento product.
What Do You Know about Magento 2 Zoho Installation?
Since the Magento 2 Zoho connector supports inventory management, it automatically becomes a big deal for e-commerce owners. However, it can be tricky initially. So, knowing about its installation process is vital.
- The first step to downloading the Magento 2 Zoho is to log in to the Webkul store. Once you log in, please navigate to the My Account option.
- Now, go to the section called My Purchased Products.
- Verify everything, download the zip content, extract it, and save it on the computer.
- The next step is to upload the folder. Once the zip context is extracted, you must follow a path called src>app. Now, copy the app folder to the Magento 2 root directory.
- Once that is done, run the required commands. For example, you can run commands like php bin/magento setup: di: compile, php bin/magento setup: static-content: deploy, php bin/magento setup: upgrade, php bin/magento cache: flush, etc.
How Can You Perform The Language Translation on Magento 2 Zoho Connector?
Once you complete the installation process, you can translate the module language according to your choice. But for that, you can navigate through a path: src/app/code/ Webkul/ZohoInventoryConnect/i18n. Once you go through this path, edit the en_US.csv file.
Now, you can rename CSV as en_SA.csv and translate the comments on the right side in your preferred language. Now, upload it to the same path. That is how the translation of the entire module can be completed.
How Can You Get Zoho API?
Here are the steps to get Zoho API credentials you should know about:
- Firstly, open the Zoho API console and use your email ID to sign in. After signing in, you will get a new page.
- Now, click the Add Client button to create your client.
- The next step is to choose the client type.
- Click on the create new option once Zoho is selected as a server-based application.
- Now, navigate to another page and provide the required details of the client. Now, the Zoho API client credential will be available, and you can check the secret keys, settings, and credentials.
How Can You Get an Organization ID?
After getting the API credentials, you need to work on building an organization on Zoho inventory.
- Sign in to the Zoho inventory and navigate to the dashboard.
- Now, press on the organization and create an organization.
- Click the manage button next to redirect to a different page.
- As an admin, you can create an organization and check the previous ones.
- Now, the admin will get the organization ID.
How to Configure Magento 2 Zoho Inventory
Configuring Magento 2 Zoho Inventory is simple. All you need to do is navigate through the path: store/ configuration/ Zoho Inventory Connect / General settings.
What Are The Default Settings for Zoho Products?
- Website: Zoho has some selected websites assigned to Zoho products.
- Source: There are some selected sources. They will be assigned to the Zoho products automatically.
- Product Revision: If you have activated the Zoho products, they will get revised on Zoho while updating the mapped products.
How Can You Add a Zoho Seller Account?
After configuring, you can add the Zoho account on Magento 2.
- You can navigate to Zoho inventory connect, and from there, you can go to Zoho account manager.
- Now, press on the Add Zoho seller account and go to a different page.
- You can enter the client and organization ID, secret key, and attribute set here. Now, click on the save button and get to another page. Now, you can configure the account admin and authenticate the account by clicking the button and getting redirected to the Zoho website to gain acceptance.
How Can You Add Products on Zoho?
Adding products on Zoho is simple. Follow the simple steps:
- Open the Zoho inventory account, select the Item option, and choose anything like items, price list, and composite items.
- Now, click on the option: new item and add new products.
- Now, add the required details and the products. After the products are added, you can see the list.
Zoho inventory connect is an important aspect of e-commerce. But most people have little knowledge about it. We have provided as many details about the same as possible. If you want to expand your e-commerce business or provide Magento ecommerce development services, getting ideas from this can help you.